Thursday, May 14, 2009

honduras

Donathan, Brendan and Mackenzie left on Monday with a small group from church to go minister in Honduras for a week. So far, everything has gone really well. They have been going to the bilingual school every day in the morning and then to an orphanage in the afternoon. I can't wait to see the video!


The group singing at the bilingual school


Kylie and I stayed home this time as she is in the toddler phase full swing-into everything, the pickiest eater ever and does not like to be confined and lets you know, quite loudly. I've enjoyed having the one on one time with her at home though; I'd forgotten what it was like to have one child! Definitely much quieter around here. :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

I can't wait to see a video either! (hint hint!)

Give my little princess a squeeze!

Cheryl said...

what an experience for everyone! I can't wait to hear about it all. Keeping you all in prayer of course!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting...been keeping everyone in prayer...